Selling a Pawn Business Is Complicated Selling a
2016 CROSSOVER EXPO – ORLANDO FLORIDA Conference & Trade Show May 9th through May 12th
Fellow Pawn Fans and More
We are still accepting registrations for the event even up to and at the show, so register today to get on the list and in the show!! A $199 investment gets you all the presentations, all the meals being offered at our top shelf hotel, and the trade show component. Shaping up to be one of the finest educational trade shows delivered anywhere today!!
The event is being co-sponsored with the Florida Pawnbrokers Association, show your support for the industry and come to the show. We have attendees from more than a dozen states currently and the list continues to grow.
HOTEL CUT-OFF DATE FOR OUR ROOM BLOCK WAS MONDAY APRIL 18TH FYI, HOTEL HAS INDICATED THEY ARE SOLD OUT MONDAY CURRENTLY. THERE ARE MANY HOTELS IN THE AREA FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WERE NOT SUCCESSFUL IN BOOKING A ROOM, ROOMS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR TUESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY UNDER OUR BLOCK HOWEVER, PLEASE USE OUR PASSKEY ON THIS PAGE TO BOOK YOUR ROOM IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO!
If any of you have to stay off property that Monday evening, be sure to move over to our venue hotel that Tuesday. Plenty of rooms still available under our group rate but they are going fast.
Tuesday May 10th
Breakfast 7AM to 8AM
- 7:45 – 8:00AM – Jerry Whitehead – Opening Remarks
- 8:00 – 8:40AM – Brad Huisken – IAS Training
- 8:40 – 9:10AM – Dan Laube – NXT Solutions
- 9:20 – 10AM – Tony Gallo – Sapphire Risk Advisory Group
- 10:10 – 11AM – Watch Trading Company
- 11:10 – Noon – Jack Brown – Mid-states Recycling
- Noon – 1PM – Lunch – Served in Trade Show Hall
- 1:00 – 1:40PM – Steve Mack – Bravo Systems
- 1:50 – 2:40PM – David Johns – HR Expert
- 2:45 – 3:20PM – Jamie Smith – Numismatics
- 3:25 – 4:10PM – Woody Mathews – CPA
- 4:15 – 5:00PM – Dr. David Barker – Bank Discontinuance, Gold and the Global Economy
- 5:05 – 6:15PM – Jerry Whitehead – Pawn Shop Consulting Group
- 6:30 – 8:00PM – Reception Trade Show Floor
Wednesday May 11th
- Breakfast 8 – 9AM Trade Show Floor
- 9AM – 5 PM Trade Show Floor Opens
- 11:00 – NOON – David Geller – Presentation – Inventory the Killer of Cash
- Noon – 1 PM – Lunch in Trade Show Area
- 2:00 – 2:30PM – Victor Guzman / Steve Moore – Presto eCom Systems & ButterMilk Media
- 2:35 – 3:00 PM – Josh Davis / David Sigerson Lobbyist – Florida Pawnbrokers Association
- Cocktail Social 6:00 to 7:30PM Trade Show Floor
Thursday May 12th
- Breakfast 8:00 – 9:00AM Trade Show Floor
- 9:00 – 4:00 PM – Trade Show
- 11:00 – 11:30 AM – Roberto Doering – Eyeson
- Noon – 1PM – Lunch Trade Show Floor
- 1:00 – 1:40 PM – Mark Lowers / Scott Sweeney – Marshal Sterling
- 1:45 – 2:00 PM – Closing remarks, Jerry Whitehead
- 4:00 PM – Event Close
BRING YOUR DIAMONDS, HIGH END WATCHES, ESTATE JEWELRY PIECES LUXURY HANDBAGS AND MORE “BUY-SELL-TRADE” ON LOCATION!
Here is some information on another one of our high-level presenters on the “COIN AND NUMISMATICS” business we will be discussing in full detail at the presentation and at their booth on the trade-show floor:
Jamie Smith – Pawnbroker – Numismatics
Jamie and his wife Amber are owners of Allied Pawn and Jewelry and Wholesalecoinandmore in Dubuque Iowa. Jamie and Amber started dealing coins in 2005 and quickly their business took off and became one of the fastest growing coin dealerships on Ebay. Jamie also has extensive experience in the Payday Advance, Check Cashing and Collections industries and a recognized authority on internet Marketing. He is an authorized dealer from the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation and Professional Coin Grading Service. Jamie is also a Member of Coinnet and the Certified Coin Exchange and the National Pawnbrokers Association. He has successfully completed several courses from the American Numismatic Association Florence Shook School of Numismatics. He is a Platinum/Top-rated Powerseller on Ebay. Jamie has spoken at numerous regional and national conventions and has also contributed to and Administrated many well-known industry specific internet Forums.
All presenters are as follows:
- Jerry Whitehead – Founder of the Pawn Shop Consulting Group – Latest global trends, best practices and Key Performance Indicators
- Brad Huisken – Founder of IAS training, a high level sales and development trainer with decades of material and expertise. Brad is one of the most sought after educators in the space today, retail and pawn, another custom created presentation for the EXPO a presentation on the best points of sales and customer relationship management.
- David Geller – Leading presenter to the Jewelry Industry – David will be providing a piece on the importance of not typing up your capital in inventory
- David Johns – HR specialist – former HR director for Cash America and one of the founders of Value Pawn, LaFamilia Pawn – A specialized piece on how to select, recruit, maintain and motivate key personnel in your operations.
- Jamie Smith – Pawnbroker, author – Numismatics Specialist – A high level look at Numismatics, how and why you should be dealing in coins and bullion in your business to enhance your bottom line and attract new customers to your operation.
- Jack Brown – Mid States Refinery – AS an owner and operator of one of the nations’ largest metals refineries, Jack will be presenting the finer points of how the refining processes work including fire-assays along with high-lighting the new level of high quality fake bullion and precious metals circulating today.
- Watch Trading Company / Watch Geeks – Presenting a masterful piece on how to acquire high-end watches as well as actively trade in them with confidence with an unlimited supply of goods you should have in your business today to attract more none-traditional consumers into your business
- Steve Mack – Bravo Systems – Steve is the founder of Bravo systems and was the founder of the famed Super-Pawn multi-store operation that was acquired a number of years ago and was one of the most successful pawn chains in history. Today his expertise is information management systems in a SaaS based environment. He will be demonstrating how seamless and easy it is to expand your products and services online to enhance revenues, growth, and bottom lines.
- Victor Guzman – Presto Ecom Systems – Victor will be doing a piece on technology and the importance of it in your business today from point of sale data management to online presence and digital marketing, an exciting piece from an industry leader in the technology space.
- Roberto Doering – Eyeson Surveillance and Monitoring Systems – Roberto will be doing a piece on how surveillance technology can not only protect assets and personnel, but monitor customer behavior, monitor transactional activity and more.
- Steven Moore – ButterMilk Media – Web designer and social media engineer, Steve’s piece will be on the necessity of in-store and online security and the dangers of open-net in your business today, a piece on the new forefront of cyber security and more.
- Dan Laube – NXT Technologies – Online Marketing, how online marketing drives NEW business in your stores and increases market share and bottom line, efficiently and effectively – a DO NOT miss opportunity as well from an industry online provider.
- Tony Gallo – Sapphire Risk Advisory Group – Much of what you need to know about staying alert, safe, and secure in your business – Pawn shops have become a desired target for criminal behavior on many levels, internally and externally.
- Woody Matthews – CPA – Accounting principles and your business, why good financial record housekeeping is so important for your business and new tax implications coming into place for you and your business as well, exploration of tax loop-holes and potential money saving techniques to consider – a high level look from an insiders perspective on better accounting and income tax management – Hugely beneficial piece presented only at the EXPO.
- Mark Lowers & Scott Sweeney – Lowers & Associates / Marshall & Sterling – Risk mitigation specialists, Mark will be doing a piece combined on risk mitigation and current banking discontinuance issues and more. Mr. Sweeney will be covering various need to know aspects of proper and concise underwriting.
- David Sigerson – Attorney / Lobbyist – Florida Pawnbrokers Association, David will be presenting topic matter on how legislators work, how you can effectively navigate in time of crisis and not in time of crisis to protect your rights to do business, status update on Florida legislative activities as well.
- Joshua Davis – FPA president – Pawnbroker – Status of the Industry and the Florida Pawnbrokers Association today.
For your investment of $199 we are offering 15 high-level educational sessions with many of the best of the best with a comprehensive trade show production
Event is being held at the Gaylord Hotel in Orlando, May 9th – 12th and PCG has procured a group rate of $169 per night at the host property.
A link to the hotel to get the promo rate for our event – early booking is a necessity, limited block of rooms!
You may register for the event now with this link:
Feel free to register directly with the above links and book your hotel room through our hotel portal.
Respectfully – Jerry WhiteheadCROSSOVER EXPO, LLC. Pawn Shop Consulting Group, Inc.
PCG Facebook Page Link
CROSSOVER EXPO LLC.8501 NW 77th StreetTamarac, Florida 33321 USA954-540-3697