PAWNSHOP CONSULTING SERVICES Pawnshop
PCG and Bravo are proud to announce our Preliminary Schedule of Speakers and Presenters for this Year’s upcoming “Pawn Summit”.
The Pawn Summit will be unlike any other event the Pawn Industry has witnessed up to this point in its History. Some years back PCG introduced the “International Pawn Symposium” in Florida and the Cayman Islands.
These events were held at the Ritz Carlton’s and focused on high-level interaction, social activities, and an immense amount of educational information in luxurious environments along with products and services.
Fast forward some years later, PCG is amplifying that format with BRAVO to create the industry’s first, high-level, interactive, technical summit with focus on beneficial operational input and technology innovations for the Pawn Industry.
The information you need to book your spot and hotel room is on our site, www.pawnsummit.com – slots are filling fast, better make your reservations soon, as this event is shaping up to be over-subscribed.
We are also offering up this event at an exceptionally affordable rate which includes all meals, all functions, all social activities, and all networking opportunities. IN a sense the best value for the bang found anywhere in the Industry today for content, substance, and quality of venue and all related event activities.
Dates for the event are October 5th and 6th at the 4-diamond OMNI Mandalay Hotel in Las Colinas Dallas, near the DFW airport.
Preliminary schedule of activities:
- October 5th – 7:30 to 8:30 AM Breakfast ALL attendees
- 8:30 – 9:30 AM – Jack Brown with Mid-States Recycling – All you need to know about the new generation of fake bullion, the detection methods available to you, and how to properly track your precious metals from beginning to end – a highly educational piece from Jack Brown and his laboratory and a PCG preferred Partner
- 9:30 – 9:45 AM – Intermission
- 9:45 – 10:45 AM – Entrupy’s Own Deanna Thompson – Full examination of their luxury handbag authentication services, how to solicit verification services from your potential clientele, how to deal in, acquire, sell, and procure luxury handbags.
- 10:45 – 11:00 AM – Intermission
- 11:00 – NOON – Podium – Tom Brough will be illustrating up close and upfront how to properly navigate their platform, how to procure online Google reviews, track your results, and increase your online reputation. Podium is a subsidiary of Google, and they are achieving high levels of success – ONLINE reviews are WORD OF MOUTH on the Internet – Drive your business to the next levels online!
- NOON – 1:30 PM – Lunch – All attendees Invited
- 1:30 – 2:30 PM – GunBroker.com – APP Cohesion, Digital Currency, GunBroker.Com with over 4-Billion in sales to date, shot show business of the year, and official site for the NSSF as well as the USA Shooting Team Foundation, come here from the world’s largest Internet platform for firearms and much more.
- 2:30 – 2:45 PM – Intermission
- 2:45 – 4:00 PM – Market Blazers – Ray Perry, an acclaimed author from Marketing Your Business Online, Renewable Referrals, Small Business Owners Guide to Local lead Generation, Thought Leadership, Content Marketing for Local Search and more. Ray will be joined by Mark Z. Fortune, Master Certified Duct Tape Marketing Consultant, and co-author of the recent Amazon Best Seller, The small Business Owner’s guide to Local Lead Generation. The two of them will be doing a Session titled “7-Steps to a Total Online Presence for your Pawn Shop”. More information on our next blog about these two and promises to be one of the High-Lights of the event!
- 4:00 – 4:15 PM – Intermission
- 4:15 – 5:30 PM – Bluestone Trading – Richie Grampp – Will be delivering a very high-level presentation on “Diamond Essentials” basic skill utilization of the tools of the trade, demonstrations on the various equipment utilized for “synthetic” diamond authentication, and much more. Post their presentation they will have a table set up with the tools of the trade for hands-on, live training on the various tools utilized today for a wide range of aspects of how to deal in “Diamonds” from one of the Industry’s true long-time supporters and a PCG preferred Partner.
- 6:00 – 9:00 PM – Cocktails and Dinner Special – All Attendees
- BRAVO Sunday FUNDAY October 6th – 7:00 – 8:00 AM – Breakfast – All Attendees
- 8:00 – 8:50 AM – New Technology Available for the Pawn Industry, Bravo Roadmap 2020-2021- Steve Mack
- 9:00 – 9:45 AM – Finding your niche, selling online, and using PR to grow your business – Michael Mack of Max Pawn in Las Vegas – An Award winning blogger, and media mogul for the Pawn World, a Do not miss to hear from and interact with Mr. Mack.
- 10:00 – 10:45 AM – Build a winning culture – Bravo Superuser Panel TBA
- 11:00 – 11:45 AM – Bravo Superuser Panel TBA – Panel of numerous Multi-Store Pawn Professionals – moderated by Tally Mack / Jerry Whitehead and the PCG Consulting Team
- 11:50 – 1:00 PM – LUNCH – All Attendees
- 1:00 – 4:00 PM – Bravo Open Workshops and 1:1 Q&A – Website, Logo, Banners, Pawn Ticket Coupons, Estimators, Marketing Campaigns, etc.
- 1:00 – 1:30 PM – New feature announcements and partnerships – Tally Mack / Jerry Whitehead of PCG – Examination of PCG Exclusive Industry Proforma’ Reporting and various Productivity Reports integrating with BRAVO
- 1:30 – 2:15 PM – New Release Demo and Training
- 2:15 – 2:30 PM – Intermission
- 2:30 – 3:15 PM – Reports Training
- TRACK A – Bravo Reporting for Beginnings
- TRACK B – Bravo Reporting for Managers
- TRACK C – Bravo Reporting Pro for Advanced Bravo Users
- 3:15 – 3:45 PM – Up Your Marketing Game – Panel, moderated by Tally Mack
- 3:45 – 4:45 PM – Marketing Campaigns and Bravo Services –
- Buya and Company Branded
- Text Messaging and Emails
- 4:45 – 5:30 PM – Super Pawn Success – Steven Mack Discusses Culture required to build Super Pawn, the history behind the company, winning components, and what it took to build the largest and most successful private company in its time.
- 5:45 – 6:30 PM – PCG – Meet the Consultants – Open session on consulting subject matter, bios of our team, and services provided, including Bravo On-Boarding including Consulting desires from attendees
- 7:00 – 10:00 PM – Cocktail Social – Dinner Treats
- Event Wrap UP
Sign up today, slots are limited and filling up quickly. Our host property is indicating the room-block is filling up quickly as well, be sure to use the link in the site to get our exclusive room block rate at the OMNI 4-Diamond Resort and reserve your space for the “Pawn Summit”, and oh yea, everyone is invited !!
Pawn Shop Consulting Group, LLC.