Hello Pawn Family, Just another quick update on
Ladies and Gentlemen in Pawnland !
We have tentatively established our dates for the Historical Pawn Symposium for 2012.
Our dates are September 10 – 14, Georgetown Cayman Islands – Ritz Carlton 5 – star Hotel on the world famous Seven Mile Beach.
This event promises to be unlike any other event in the history of the pawn world and is a MUST see program.
For those of you who were fortunate to participate in the Pawn Shop Consulting Groups Symposium last year at the Ritz Carlton in Naples Florida, you know what is in store for us this year!
For those of you who were not fortunate enough to attend last years, you have another opportunity to come mix and mingle with some of the best and brightest minds the industry has ever seen in a luxurious five star hotel on a world famous beach in the Cayman Islands.
Participation in these groups has to be limited for maximum benefit for our attendees. We are suggesting that if any of you would like to attend, you should contact us immediately to get on our lists.
Attendees from last years event have first privalages for our limited attendance events, post their confirmations and commitments we will take on a limited number of new attendees for this years event.
GET YOUR PASSPORTS IN ORDER NOW!
Grand Cayman is another country and a valid Passport IS required to gain entry there and back in the USA.
Our initial line up of speakers and presentations is as follows:
* John Thedford – Founder of Value Pawn and LaFamilia Pawn – Piece on “Over managed and Under Cultured” how to run the Leadership Deficit
* David Johns – Former Human Resource Director for Sears & Roebuck, Cash America International, Value Pawn and LaFamilia – More on high level aspects of the Human Resource Challenges for our Industry
* Kevin Prochaska – CEO Lombard Financial – Insta Cash Pawn out of Texas – How to create and establish Financial Goals and benchmarks in your operations
* Jordan TaBach Banks – Owner – Beverly Jewelry & Loan – How to procure the HIGH END Specialty Boutique lending business and trade
* David Hurst – Argentum Refinery – Presentation on the new refinery in Georgetown, explanation of the Co-operative format for this refinery, a comprehensive game changer for the processing of precious metals
* Neil Johnson – Fund Manager for the Lombardi Fund Cayman Islands – Topics to include the benefits and processes of offshore banking in duty free and tax free trade zones
* Jennifer Kanistras – Former Loss Prevention Analyst for Cash America International and Value Pawn – A Comprehensive program on loss prevention and analysis
* Brad Huisken – Founder of IAS Training – Introduction to a comprehensive Pawnbroker Management Certification Program
* Steve Moore – ButterMilk Media – Much more on Social Media and where it is at today
* Justin Whitehead – Student – Social Media and practical applications for obtaining today’s generation and more
* Jerry Whitehead – CEO of Pawn Shop Consulting Group Inc. – Status of industry today, global trending, financial benchmarks and much more
And we will have a few surprise guest speakers and presenters along with a host of fun and exciting group social functions. ON our list for this year for social activities we are looking at:
* snorkeling with the stingrays
* submarine rides off the reef
* diving/snorkeling reef adventures
* deep sea fishing
* sand castle building contests – kids included
And other activities that are in the works!
This is our preliminary news release there will be more following over the next few weeks, be sure to email and contact us immediately if you would like to be included in yet another world class event production from the Pawn Shop Consulting Group!
Stay Tuned !!
Pawn Shop Consulting Group, Inc.
Click on our Social Media Links below