Pawnshop businesses have been in existence for
PCG returns to Ft. Worth with our famed “Management Camp Series”
We have selected the “Stock Yards Hotel” built in 1907 in the ol’ downtown district of the Word Famous Stock Yards. We have chosen this venue for its charm, locale, and all of the social activities and other that can be conducted from this property with it’s Old West Charm.
The Tentative Management Camp Schedule is as follows:
- September 28th – Load in (check in) for the host property
- 29th – Breakfast, bus tours of pawnshops in the DFW area, lunch out, return hotel, Supper at the world-famous Cattleman’s Steak House > Stock Yards (sponsored event from Marque Luxury)
- 30th – Michael Mack from Max Pawn (Las Vegas) – Opening session on the “Pawn Pivot” how he has built one of the largest revenue producing pawn shops in the USA featuring luxury high-end pre-owned goods – Session II – Marque Luxury – How to procure, authenticate, market, evaluate, and build the high-end luxury pro-owned handbag business
- Other sessions for the 30th and the 1st of October to include but not limited to:
- State of the Industry today by PCG and PawnTrain
- Standards in the Operations – Qualifying, generating more PSC, Layaways and more
- Understanding the Metrics and the KPI’s
- Store Presentations – Comprehensive Discussion on appearances in the operations
- Personnel Selections – Importance, onboarding, professional recruitment and more, why Type (A) individuals make A difference
- Compensation & Productivity Systems – Why motivating prosperous wage strategies just WORK
- Multi-Level training and Certification Programs – How they enhance YOUR business
- Communication Skills – Common Goals of clear communication
- The ART of selling money – purpose, goals, results – hear it from some of the TOP professionals in our industry today
- Sales Presentation – price, delivery, purpose, product, – How and why to shine
- Marketing Concepts of the 21st Century – Open discussion from PCG & PT and others and much more
This event is limited to 35 attendees, our purpose for this is to allow for more one on one input and open panel discussion with a wide range of like minded professionals seeking to improve their business acumen.
Smaller groups allow for more control, social networking, bonding, and freedom of information and idea exchanges.
Our rack rate for this event is $1295 per head, but PCG is offering a discount to $995 per attendee which includes all activities, bus tours, and all meals.
Travel and hotel are on each attendee.
Stay tuned for more, Jerry Whitehead!!
900 Egan Way CT.
Burleson, Texas 76028