Pawnshop Virtual Consulting, Training, and Support
2016 CROSSOVER EXPO – ORLANDO FLORIDA
Conference & Trade Show May 9th through May 12th
Ladies and Gentleman,
We are less than two months out now on the CROSSOVER EXPO coming up May 9th – 12 in Orlando Florida.
We have been very busy behind the scenes to make this production one of the most informative and educational events in being presented in the USA today. We have a number of high-level presentations going on with never before seen or presented material. A litany of masters in their own fields of specialization presenting a wide range of subject matter to help educate, stimulate, and enhance your business acumen along with your bottom lines.
The Pawn industry and other forms of business are being challenged on every front today from the banking sector, legislators, law enforcement, the economic changes and challenges, the decline of the gold revenues, the increased competition from well-funded super groups to the Internet and much more.
Pawnshop Consulting Group is taking the best points of our now famous “International Pawn Symposiums” and blending them with a trade show aspect that will enhance the attendee experiences to new levels.
BRING YOUR DIAMONDS, HIGH END WATCHES, ESTATE JEWELRY PIECES AND MORE!
We have brought together the best of the best in the diamond buyers circle along with a number of other areas of opportunity for our attendees including the watches, luxury handbags and more.
Our show will IS presenting a lineup of professionals with an educational series that will not be matched anywhere else in the targeted industries today.
Our top line Sponsors include the following:
- Rolland Safes out of Dallas TX – High level safes, vaults and security measure systems – Industry Standard for Decades
- Pawnshop Consulting Group – High level consulting services in the pawn and business space
- Marshall Sterling – Insurance and underwriting
- Mid-States Recycling – Metals Recycling and More
- Saumil Diamond – Diamond and precious stones, buy, sell, trade
- Bravo Systems – SaaS based software systems & solutions
- Eyeson Video Surveillance and Monitoring – Video surveillance and monitoring systems
- ButterMilk Media – Total Online Support Services, web design, social media, Internet security and more.
- NXT – Online digital marketing platform
Lineup of Presenters include the following:
- Dr. David Barker – former economist for the Federal Reserve Bank of NY – talking points on bank discontinuance and the pattern of regulatory bureaucracy along with observations and talking points on currency, gold and the global economy and your future in the new millennium of digital currency and more
- Jerry Whitehead – Founder Pawnshop Consulting Group – Presenting a piece on how to exceed customer expectations, understanding best practices, and how to measure your KPI’s and what they mean to you – Key Performance Indicators
- David Johns – former HR director for Cash America and founder of Value Pawn one of the most successful multi-store chains in history – the finer points on attracting, recruiting, selecting and maintaining the best talent possible for your business and your bottom line – A do not miss opportunity to hear it up close and up front from one of the most informed individuals in his area of expertise, David will be joined with Marvin Kidwell, a fellow counselor and Psychologist – emphasis in personnel management
- Steve Mack – CEO Bravo Systems – Steve will be presenting a high level piece on how SaaS based software systems integrated with the online market places maximizes your business potential and bottom line
- Brad Huisken – Founder of IAS training, a high level sales and development trainer with decades of material and expertise. Brad is one of the most sought after educators in the space today, retail and pawn, another custom created presentation for the EXPO a presentation on the best points of sales and customer relationship management.
- David Geller – Master Jeweler – Jewelry Repair Training – How to train staff on how to offer, sale, and price jewelry repairs and more – a growing segment in the service sector in the pawn and retail space.
- Mark Lowers – Lowers & Associates – Risk mitigation and current banking trends in the MSB and more
- Roberto Doering – Digital surveillance monitoring, traffic analysis and transactional analysis overview and how technology benefits your business from a performance and a security perspective.
- Jamie Smith – Pawnbroker, author – Numismatics Specialist – A high level look at Numismatics, how and why you should be dealing in coins and bullion in your business to enhance your bottom line and attract new customers to your operation.
- Jack Brown – Mid States Refinery – AS an owner and operator of one of the nations’ largest metals refineries, Jack will be high-lighting the new level of high quality fake bullion and precious metals circulating today. Jack has the ability to properly identify and help to educate our attendees on who and what to be on the look at for as the level of sophistication increases globally in producing high-level replicants designed to rob you!
- Harold Dambrot – Pawnbroker Master – Graduate Gemologist – MBA – Harold is one of the most outspoken and intelligent individuals in the industry today. His vast experience in the industry, diamonds, watches, bullion, operations, legislation and his outlook promises to be some of the best insight from some of the brightest minds this industry has ever seen, again, another do not miss opportunity to hear it from one of the industry’s own legends and brightest minds.
- Victor Guzman – Presto eCom Systems – Victor will be doing a piece on technology and the importance of it in your business today from point of sale data management to online presence and digital marketing, an exciting piece from an industry leader in the technology space.
- Steven Moore – ButterMilk Media – Web designer and social media engineer, Steve’s piece will be on the necessity of instore and online security and the dangers of open-net in your business today, a piece on the new forefront of cyber security and more.
- Dan Laube – NXT Technologies – Online Marketing, how online marketing drives NEW business in your stores and increases market share and bottom line, efficiently and effectively – a DO NOT miss opportunity as well from an industry online provider.
- Tony Gallo – Sapphire Protection – Much of what you need to know about staying alert, safe, and secure in your business – pawn shops have become a desired target for criminal behavior on many levels, internally and externally.
- Woody Matthews – CPA – Accounting principles and your business, why good financial record housekeeping is so important for your business and new tax implications coming into place for you and your business as well, exploration of tax loop-holes and potential money saving techniques to consider – a high level look from an insiders perspective on better accounting and income tax management – Hugely beneficial piece presented only at the EXPO.
- David Sigerson – Attorney / Lobbyist – Florida Pawnbrokers Association, David will be presenting topic matter on how legislators work, how you can effectively navigate in time of crisis and not in time of crisis to protect your rights to do business, status update on Florida legislative activities as well.
- Joshua Davis – FPA president – Pawnbroker – Status of the Industry and the Florida Pawnbrokers Association today.
- Event is being held at the Gaylord Hotel in Orlando, May 9th – 12th and PCG has procured a group rate of $169 per night at the host property.
- A link to the hotel to get the promo rate for our event – early booking is a necessity, limited block of rooms!
- Gaylord Reservation Link for Event
- Fees for attending the show are only $199 per attendee and include all of the following:
- Attendance to all of the educational presentations 3 days
- Attendance to the trade show floor and all other related activities
- Representatives from the following industries will be present at the show:
- Diamonds and estate jewelry
- High-end watches
- Gold & Metals recycling and more
- Numismatics – coins and bullion and more
- Alternative Finance
- Luxury handbags
- Wholesale and inventory liquidation suppliers
- Insurance and Loss Prevention
- Online Presence, Marketing and Online Security
- Security Technologies – Rolland Safes and Security
- Accounting with Legal and Business Professionals
- Host of other vendors and providers will be present as well
The takeaways and the value of this event are immense, come support us and your business, we are here to help!!
Come help support our industries, our trade association, and meet and greet some of the leaders in the various spaces identified up close and up front!
Tentative Schedule for event is as follows:
GEMS – Set up of trade-show floor – Gilbert Exposition Management Services
Registration Noon – 4PM
Vendor set up / registration 9AM till 4PM
Seminars running concurrently all day 8AM to 6PM
Reception in Exhibit Hall 6:30 – 8:00PM
Breakfast all attendees 8 – 9AM
Exhibit Hall Grand opening 9AM – 6:00PM (lunch – exhibit hall noon till 1PM)
Seminar Session Break 2 Hours TBD
Reception in Exhibit Hall 4:30 – 6:00PM
Breakfast all attendees 8 – 9AM
Exhibit Hall 9AM – 4:00PM (lunch – exhibit hall noon till 1PM)
Seminar Session Break 2 Hours TBD
Vendor Tear Down (Post 4PM)
You may register for the event now with this link:
Package Price for attendees is ONLY $199 per person and will include all activities of the event itself.
Feel free to register directly with the above links and book your hotel room through our hotel portal.
Respectfully – Jerry Whitehead
CROSSOVER EXPO, LLC.
Pawnshop Consulting Group, Inc.
Jerry Whitehead – Consultant
CROSSOVER EXPO LLC.
8501 NW 77th Street
Tamarac, Florida 33321 USA