"PCG PAWN PEER FOCUS GROUP HEADING TO
PCG Presentation for the Elevate Pawn Symposium this coming March is titled:
“How to achieve operational superiority and continuous advancement of the Key Performance Indicators in the Pawn Industry today”
The presentation that I will be doing at the Elevate Pawn event going on in Vail Colorado this year is derived from a lifelong experience in the Pawn Industry of which I celebrate 50 years in this year!
AS an operator and an industry consultant, I have spent a lifetime in the Pawn Industry continuously seeking and learning what, how, and where to focus efforts in and on to enhance the true operational superiority and performance as the industry’s Global Pawn Consultant.
There are a number of successful recipes that have illustrated nothing but success for my operational history, and the many client groups we have had the privilege to work with around the world throughout our journey in the Pawn industry today.
Areas we will focus on for this year’s exclusive event and a “one only presentation” from PCG will include:
- Team Building & Cultural Importance (inclusion/acknowledgment)
- Compensation Systems geared to motivate, enhance bottom lines, increase profits and production (rewards/penalties/goals)
- Comprehensive analysis of ALL of the Key Performance Indicators and the roles they play in determining the overall efficiency of our management, and assets to enhance continuous store performance and growth enhancements (loans/inventory/cash)
- How to establish protocols in the KPI measurements, interpret the results, set course of actions (live) in the operations to alter the trajectory of the financial benchmarks and the results in our businesses
- Educate owners/operators/management personnel on what they have control over, and how to do it
- Illustrate the benefits of building the right infrastructure that oversees, educates, informs, and rewards all personnel in the operations (success recipes)
- How to build the right SOP – Standards of Operations in YOUR business
Pawnshop Consulting Group promises to deliver up some never seen or witnessed material provided at any live event anywhere in the world today at this world class event going down in Vail Colorado in March of 2023.
Space is extremely limited!
Come join the most exclusive casual networking event in Pawn History in Vail Colorado!
Follow the link to register and sign up today right here:
Pawnshop Consulting Group is proud to be one of the event sponsors and are looking forward to some time in the mountains of Colorado with many old and soon to be new friends, are you one of them?